Free-Range Whitetail Hunting
in South Texas
South Texas is the mecca of Whitetail deer hunting. The ranch lies in famed “Golden Triangle” of South Texas where approximately 71% of all typical Boone & Crockett entries for Texas Whitetails have come from. The ranch lies in this 14 county area.
125,000 acres -1 contiguous ranch
Clients hunt approx. 25,000 acres
Hunt Includes: 4 days/ 3 nights/ 6 hunt sessions- Noon arrival/noon departure. Hunt Includes Meals, lodging on the ranch, 1X1 guide service and game care
Game Includes Per Hunter: 1 trophy buck, 1 Doe, predators
2-day guide's choice deer hunt
up to 120 inch B&C: $1995
This is a 2-day fully guided hunt which includes lodging, meals, guide and transportation while on the ranch.
3-day guided deer hunt
120 to 145 inch B&C: $3500
This is a 3-day fully guided hunt which includes lodging, meals, guide and transportation while on the ranch.
Limited trophy hunts are available for deer over 145 B&C.
Call for dates. (512) 261-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking & Trophy Fees
- Non-refundable booking fee of $3500.00 + trophy fees of $200/inch from 145 inches to 160 inches gross B&C.
- Trophies from 160 to 175 inches gross B&C will include all previous fees up to 160 inches + $400/inch up to 175 inches.
- Trophies from 175 to 185 inches gross B&C will include all previous fees up to 175 inches + $500/inch up to 185 inches.
- Trophy fees for deer over 185 inches will be negotiated.
- Trophies will be priced according to B&C Gross score.
- All hunts are 3 days unless otherwise specified.
- Trophy hunts may be extended for an additonal fee of $750/day.
- A booking fee of $1750 is due upon reservation of hunting date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the hunt date.
- Trophy fees will be due upon scoring and may only be paid by cash or check.
- Field dressing,quartering & cold storage of game is included in price of the hunt.
- Any additional charges will be paid upon completion of your hunt, before you leave the ranch by cash or check.
- Caping of deer may be done on the ranch for an additional charge of $50.00 per deer.
- Non-hunting companions are welcome at $200.00 per day.
- After your deer has been harvested, Javalina or Hog can be added to your deer hunt for $250.00 each.
- One Whitetail Doe may be harvested with the above hunts for no additional fee.
- All deer hunts are guided one hunter to one experienced guide.
- All deer hunts are for mature deer. Trophy deer will be a minimum of 6.5 years old.
- Your guide will determine the age and give an estimate to the best of his ability on the gross B&C Score of any deer to be harvested.
If you draw blood on a deer, even if it is not recovered, it is considered your deer. We will make every effort to recover any wounded animal. Game will be stored in walk-in cooler on the ranch during your stay. You will be responsible for providing your own ice chests and transportation of your meat and capes from the ranch to your home. Arrangements can be made for local taxidermy.
If you enjoy your hunt then tipping is customary and appreciated by the guides and camp personnel.
The 125,000 acre ranch, is located west of Freer, Texas, in the heart of prime South Texas brush country. The ranch has an ongoing management program to maintain correct buck to doe ratios, age structure, and densities of whitetail deer. This management program is designed to produce mature outstanding whitetail trophies.
To reserve hunt date: A $3500 non refundable is required. We accept checks and all major credit cards. Any additional trophy fees are due at the ranch upon harvest.
Getting there: Clients should fly to Corpus Christi, Texas and rent a car and drive to the ranch. Directions to the ranch will be given upon booking reservation.